Registration includes ↓
- Access to all conference sessions
- Access to workshops/symposiums
- Access to exhibitor/sponsors booths
- Conference material
- Lunch, tea / coffee breaks during the conference days
- WiFi in meeting rooms
- Discounted Parking
Cancellation policy ↓
- Cancellation policy is strictly followed and all cancellations must be made in writing.
- Cancellation before 120 days of the conference start date will receive a full refund, less a $100 towards administrative fee.
- Cancellation between 119 and 90 days prior to the conference start date will receive 80 % refund.
- Cancellation between 89 and 60 days prior to the conference start date will receive 50 % refund.
- Cancellations received below 59 days of the conference start date are non-refundable.
Terms and conditions ↓
- By completing the registration process, you agree to these terms.
- Organizer reserves the right to make last minute changes without prior notice, should the need arise.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel the conference in case of any unpredictable event. In that case, payments made towards registration and/or lodging will be refunded. Organizer will have no further liability to the client.
- Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- The organizers will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates, either during, or as a result of the conference.
- Lost and found will be located at registration desk during the events. Participants can drop off found items at the registration desk during the events. All items are turned into the venue’s local security office at the end of each day.
- Conference participants are expected to behave responsibly and to treat each other - and treat the community - with respect, kindness, and compassion. CatScience reserves the right, without refund, to revoke the participation of the attendee whose conduct is deemed inappropriate, disorderly, or offensive by CatScience, affiliated third parties or the local authorities
- CatScience reserves the right to make changes to the terms at any time without notice to each participant, so please check back and review the terms from time to time. In the event that any term or provision of the terms shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such term or provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or provision.
- Access to the conference room is available only to registered participants and their accompanying persons.
- Accommodation Providers (Hotels) have their own cancellation policies, and they generally apply when cancellations are made less than 30 days prior to arrival. Please contact us as soon as possible, if you wish to cancel or amend your accommodation.
- Press permission must be obtained from CatScience and conferences organizing committee prior to the event. The press will not quote speakers or delegates unless they have obtained their approval in writing.
- Please note that any (or) all transportation and parking is the responsibility of the registrant.
- Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind.